Caitlin Morgan Insurance Company: The Right Fit for Small & Midsize Businesses
Caitlin Morgan Insurance Company, a Protected Cell Captive (PCC), was set up to enable small and midsized businesses to receive the benefits of a stand-alone captive without the huge initial capital outlay, time and resources required to form and run a captive. Based in Tennessee and formed by Michael R Mead and Christopher Murray, Caitlin Morgan Insurance Company provides smaller companies the opportunity to participate in their own captive.
A PCC is comprised of a single legal entity (“core”) and a number of segregated parts, or “cells”. The PCC is formed by a sponsoring entity (in this case, Caitlin Morgan Insurance Company), which manages the captive through a Board of Directors and provides minimum regulatory and operating capital (the “core”). Each cell is identified by a unique name, and the assets, liabilities, and activities of each cell are ring-fenced from other cells as well as from the core of the company. This means that each cell company is shielded from any legal action brought against another participant. Even in the event of cell liquidation, there is no legal recourse against any other cell in the company.
Why Establish a Captive with Caitlin Morgan Insurance Company?
Caitlin Morgan Insurance Company offers many advantages for small to midsize businesses through its PPC formation, including:
- An effective and affordable alternative solution to traditional commercial insurance, which can be impacted by rate instability and changing underwriting requirements
- Similar benefits of Single Parent Captives (SPC) but with lower costs due to reduced initial start-up costs and shared services
- Coverage for “difficult to place” risks
- Flexibility in program design
- Greater control over claims and the ability to manage risk
- Ability to issue insurance policies and access reinsurance markets, similar to a single-entity captive
The professionals of Caitlin Morgan Insurance Company can provide the details you need to establish your own protective cell company under the Caitlin Morgan Insurance Company umbrella.
JUST CALL (855) 975-4949
Or, Contact Us